Monday, October 27, 2008

Morning's, first words

After a big stretch, Mitchell sat up in bed and said "Mom, I was playing the Wii but I was dreaming". What were you playing? "Wii Sports and I won. I hit lots of homeruns." How many points did you score? "lots." How many did the other team score? "1. I won. Can I play the Wii." You have to eat, get ready for the day and read your book then you can play the Wii. He jumped right out of bed and got dressed but he is still eating breakfast. I don't think he is in any hurry to read his book to me. I am sure that he is thinking that his dad will let him play before reading.
I hope you all have a great day because we plan to.
Mom

1 comment:

The Perry's said...

This sounds familiar--similar to something his cousin once said. We hope you guys have a great Halloween. We Love You!!