Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where Did MARCH Go?????

Wow! I am still amazed at how fast time goes by. I don't think life has been any crazier than normal, but obviously it has or I would have posted before now. So here are some of the activities that have kept us busy:
As always Konnor has piano and to my pleasant surprise he has started doing half of his practice in the mornings before school and I don't even have to ask him (huge bonus for Me). On the 14th he went on a mission to Thailand and enjoyed learning something new. Play dates with his friend Dallin, but only if they practice their duet piece before the real fun begins. Interest/Hobby Fair - Konnor is doing a report on Raptors in the Rockies. Searching the web to find pictures and info has been a new and excited treat for Konnor. I don't think that he realizes it is homework, YET! I have enjoyed showing him how to copy/cut/paste and a few other fun tricks. I will definitely get a picture of his completed project.
Kendel's life is always exciting and fun because that is how she likes it! She practices the piano out of Konnor's old books and loves it, probably because I don't force her to do it every day - at least not yet! She also went on a mission to Japan and enjoyed the spaghetti lunch they had. Her friend Breanna spent a week with us and the two of them are wild and crazy when they get together. Kendel is going to be a way cool teenager, but I am happy to wait for that to happen. Her new love is Guitar Hero! She wants to play it all of the time and of course enjoys an audience. Her new partner in crime is Uncle Aaron. She is doing great in school and now takes a book with along as her first choice of entertainment.
Mitchell is constantly MOVING, MOVING! He is now riding Kendel's old yellow bike and thinks it is the best to go faster and farther without having to pedal as much. Bike tag is his favorite game to play with his brother and sister. Unfortunately, the snow returned and the bikes got hung back up to wait for the next sunny day. Mitchell also went on a mission to Madagascar "2". It took a lot of convincing, but he finally decided that it would be ok if Marty and Gloria weren't there. His favorite part was being with his friends and the ice pops at the end. His biggest highlight of the month was KINDERGARTEN ORIENTATION - or maybe that was Mom's. I was a little worried that he would not want to go with the teachers and check out the room while I sat through the "this is what we need before your child can go to school" speech, but he did it. I had to walk him to the door but he let me leave without a tear. My baby is growing up! It was a happy/sad day.
To sum of the lives of my three little ones - they are happy, healthy, and always wanting to be on the go - unless Star Wars the Clone Wars is on tv and then I get to put my feet up and take a nap.
I get asked everyday when we are taking a trip to Hamilton and I can only say hopefully soon. You are all missed and talked about daily - ususally along the lines of "when is ______ coming to see us". Have a great day. We love you all!

No comments: