Friday, February 27, 2009

February Fun Times!!!

Did I tell you about this:


I went to the Draper Temple with my cousins. We parked our vans at a church building and then watched a video. After that we rode a bus up to the temple. We saw the baptismal font (baptising bath thing), a sealing room, ordinance rooms, and the celestial room. Going to the temple was cool. There were a lot of pictures about Jesus. I Want to get married in the temple and be sealed to my family, forever! Kendel



We went to a Jazz game. My favorite thing was the BEAR. I love bears! He throwed basketballs. He did garbage can bowling. He was funny. I ate all my hot dog, popcorn, ice cream, nachos, and I didn't like the cotton candy. Best of all the Jazz won the game. My favorite player is Daron Williams. I had fun and want to go again. Do any of you want to come down and go with me? Mitchell



On Tuesday all of the third graders did a Mardi Gras parade for the rest of the school. We made floats, masks, and even brought candy and beads to throw. This is my float group. They are: Chase, Nathaniel, Walker, Garrett, and Me! It took us two weeks to finish decorating it. We had a good time. When the parade was over, our teachers took us to the gym where they threw us candy and prizes! Then we danced and listened to music. I had a good time. Konnor

No comments: