Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How many Sean Mercer Movies. . . Have you watched Lately!

My youngsters are on the hunt! Their Grandma Ole is a huge (this is an understatement) John Wayne fan, and has been since I was a little girl and probably long before then. If you ask Chris the first question my Mom ever asked him, he would most likely say "do you like John Wayne movies?" and of course his first visit to my house ended in watching one of those movies. Well Mom your love for John Wayne has gone from generation to generation. I can honestly say that I enjoy the movies but I never go in search of one to watch. However my children with the help of Auntie P have found and watched 6 or 7 in the last few weeks. They search for them on t.v. and re-watch the ones that we happen to have in our collection. The best is when Mitchell asks if he can watch a Sean Mercer movie. To explain, before we moved in with Auntie P, Hatari was our only John Wayne movie to watch so this character name is now his real name as far as he is concerned. So Grandma Ole, the next trip you make down this way could you bring a few of your favorite Sean Mercer movies with you. I can guarantee that you will have three little ones sitting right next to you eating their popcorn and sing right along with any of the music that they might hear. We love you a ton Grandma and miss you just as much. Hope to see you real soon. Enjoy the music. I have to listen to this every day from these three and Paula.

The Mom

1 comment: