skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Troublesome Snowflake!!!
Last week in Konnor's class they worked on 3-D snowflakes. As you can see they are quite large and from what I understand from Ms. Yawn a big project. After the class was finished and they were all being displayed from the ceiling, an inspector came around and said they had to come down for safety reasons. It was disappointing to everyone! The next day on our walk to school Konnor told me that he had gotten into trouble at school a few days ago. So I asked him why. He was suppose to have stayed in from recess to finish his giant snowflake that he had not yet completed but he had gone out and played anyway. So then I asked him if he had forgotten that he was suppose to stay in or did he go out intentionally. He then told me that he didn't like the snowflake project and went outside because that was what he wanted to do. So Konnor had to miss out on music time later that afternoon. He loves to sing and so I thought he would have been upset but it didn't seem to bother him. I guess playtime was more important this time around. To say the least I was very surprised that Konnor was a little sneaky. A first for everything! Then again maybe Mom has blinders on when it concerns her baby boy. Konnor, I hope from this you will understand and remember that we will always love you no matter what and hope you will always feel comfortable enough to come to us with anything, but doing the right thing even if it is not your favorite choice is what your Heavenly Father would want you to do. We are always proud of you and will love you forever!The Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment