Saturday, February 14, 2009

No More Nightmares!

A week or so ago, Mitchell woke in the middle of the night because a witch was giving him bad dreams. He snuggled in our bed for a while and then was moved back to his bed for the rest of the night. The next night he didn't want to go to sleep and have another bad dream. I reassured him that witches were not allowed in my house and that he would be fine. This seemed to make him comfortable. A little while later when I went in to check on him this is what I found:

When I asked him about it, his explanation was "George helps to keep the bad dreams away". There are still nights that I find Mitchell sleeping like this. It is not every night but it is at least 2 -3 times a week. I believe that it has become Mitchell's own personal security bear and it seems to work. NO more bad dreams since George found his new sleeping position. Thanks George!

The Mom

No comments: