Monday, June 1, 2009

The BIG #5 for MITCHELL!!!

Happy Birthday, MITCHELL!
~
Mom, can I have a bulls eye cake?


Yes, the candles are all out!!!!


I hope it's a . . . . . .


Don't I look COOL!


I Wanted this!

I wanted these too.

I REALLY wanted these!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was on my list.

The only things missing were those very important people that are usually there.

We had fun watching Mitchell celebrate his special day and thought you might enjoy these pictures.
~
A quick note from the birthday boy. . . .
Thanks everyone for all the fun new toys!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!
Mitchell

2 comments:

Rees Family said...

Happy birthday Mitchell, it looks like you got lots of cool stuff. I hope you had a great day.
Sister (Angela) Rees

Anonymous said...

Mitchell...I was bummed I didn't get to sing Happy Birthday to you in person. I am glad you had a really great day!! Can't wait to see you and give you a hug and little kisses on your neck. MIM