Kendel and Mrs. Atkisson
~
Trying to be Happy but
NOT being very convincing!
Here is Kendel with all the first graders doing there dance ~
I was in a bad spot so it is not very long.
Konnor and Ms. Yawn
~
3rd grade was a lot of fun!
Readers Theater
Plays
Mardi Gras
and of course
LEARNING!
3rd GRADE dance ~ they worked really hard on this.
It was amazing to see so many families out for the Dance a' Thon. Each grade prepared a dance to perform. Mitchell and I had FUN watching and during a few times participating on the sidelines. I was a little skeptical not knowing what to expect - but the kids seemed to love being out there and really got into it. I hope we get to do it again.


1 comment:
Love it!! Can't wait to see you all!!
Post a Comment