HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO, YOU!!!!
Wish we were there with you today. . . . .
BUT. . . .
A few cards and a song will have to do
UNTIL. . . .
we get there to give you lots of hugs and kisses!!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I can't wait to see you.
We will have so much fun.
I will talk to you soon.
See you soon.
Love Konnor
How are you?
I'm fine.
Happy Birthday!!
I love you so much.
Have a very good birthday!
You are the best.
Love, Kendel
I love you, Mimmy!!
Why did you have a birthday?
Thanks Mimmy, for having a birthday!
Love, Mitchell
You were thought of all day!!!!
Birthday cake when we get there.


1 comment:
Hey guys! Time to update your blog! I want to know what the Utah Woodburn family has been up to lately. Love and miss you all!! Aunt Marybeth
Post a Comment