Monday, December 15, 2008

Dear SANTA. . . .

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year except I cut my own hair. So if you please would you bring me every girl thing. I like games, movies and barbies. My Little Ponies are always fun. Anything crafty is fun and I always like candy in my stocking. . . . . You're the BEST!!!

Love, Kendel

Santa,
I love Christmas and snow and colorful lights! Would you please bring me Star Wars the Clone Wars movie, a bow and arrow and a gun. I like race tracks for my cars and books about Scooby-Doo. I try to be good but sometimes it is hard. Mom, doesn't let me play the computer all day. I have to read my orange books. Thanks Santa and I will do my best to be good.
Love, Mitchell


Dear Santa,

I would like Star Wars II (Attack of the Clones) and I also would like Sorry Sliders and a computer or playstation game. I have not been super good this year but I have been good sometimes. I will try harder next year! We helped Aunt Ericka paint the second floor of her house. All of my family except for 2 aunts, 1 uncle and 6 cousins came to South Jordan for Thanksgiving. This last Saturday we put up the Christmas tree. Yesterday we had homemade chicken strips and french fries for dinner, they were good. Friday is my last day of school before Christmas break and I don't go back until January 5th. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love, Konnor

No comments: