Monday, December 22, 2008

Songs, Stories and Jokes!!

The first grade class put on a Christmas program last week! They sang many songs together and each class either told jokes, read a poem or a acted out a short story. It was a lot of fun to watch these children, especially Kendel. She was so excited and just a nervous because she got to be the narrator with another boy from her class. There were lots of laughs throughout the whole evening. At the end of the program Kendel and I went to get her coat and say thank you to her teacher, so I took a picture of the two of them. Kendel absolutely adores Mrs. Atkisson!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Kendel,
I wish I could have seen your program. I'll bet you did a great job. You looked really pretty in your outfit.

Merry Christmas to the Utah Woodburn family! We love and miss you guys!