Snow balls,
Sliding down the hill,
Sliding down the hill,
Snow Angels,
Tackle,
Freeze Tag
They did it all
and
had lots of fun!
I stayed behind the camera and stayed nice and dry and even warm, until I had to give Kendel my gloves because she didn't go and get hers when she was asked to. The things mom will do even when her children don't listen to her. Love you tons and tons Kendel but next time go and get your gloves when you are asked and I will double check everything before we leave, the next time.
The next day Kendel stayed home with a sore throat which turned out to be strep again. We will be going back to the doctor after she finishes her antibiotics so they can test to see if she is a carrier. I have a feeling that the tonsils will be coming out soon.
BUT... the snow was still the best and I am sure we will be out there again SOON!!!!!
Love you all!!!!
The Mom


No comments:
Post a Comment