Friday, November 14, 2008

Friends Make ME Happy!

My friend's name is Alexis! We met at church because Auntie "P" introduced us and we are in the same class. We are both in 1st grade and go to the same school but we are in different classes. We do play together at recess, sometimes, mostly all the time. On Monday she came over to play and we had FUN! We played the Wii, a few board games, we chased Konnor and tried to make him wear a crown and Mitchell was chasing us around as well. At the very end of our play date Alexis taught me how to play "Mary, had a Little Lamb" on the piano. I have been practicing it every day and driving my mom crazy. I like Alexis because we have fun together and she teaches me new things! Thank you, Alexis! You are a great friend. I am glad I met you.
KENDEL

No comments: