Kendel went roller skating with her friend Alexis last night. They left right after school and she didn't get home until close to 6:30. She had so much fun that she wants to go again, soooon! I asked her if she got any bruises from falling and she said, "no, but I have one spot that really hurts when I sit on it". Paula and I had a good chuckle with that comment. Kendel, I love you lots and am thrilled you had a great time but sorry sweetie, I think you got a bruise! Next time I will have to go and take a few pics.
MOM


2 comments:
Hi Guys I found you! I heard you had a blog, but no one invited me to view it,sooooooo I decided to investigate and see if I could find it and I did.. Yeah! Looks like you guys are all having lots of fun in Utah. I miss you all so much and it will be sad this year during the Holidays not to be able to spend them together. But I am glad that you are having fun, and cant wait to see what you are up to next. Love to all.
Aunt Marybeth
Aunt Marybeth,
I miss you, too! I am having fun with my new friends but I wish that we still lived close. I love you!
Kendel
Post a Comment