Friday, November 14, 2008

THIS WEEK WE . . . . . .

Had lots of fun and a little sick time. Konnor is the only one that has not had a friend over yet, but I think it is only a matter of time. He has a boy from church that is in his school class and he has been talking more about him lately. Mitchell and Kendel both had two play dates this week and I am feeling a little behind on my chores, but it is always worth it to make them happy. On top of all the fun and games we have had this week, Kendel got strep throat, again. Three times in four months!!!!! The Nurse Practitioner said one more time and the tonsils might have to come out. We are hoping that her body reacts well to her new antibiotics and that this will be her last bout for a while. Then along came Harry Potter (1,2,3,4,5), I think we have watched all of them in less than a week and to my surprise none of them have caused any nightmares. Konnor has even started reading the books on Sunday and is in the middle of number 2. Tonight is family cleaning night and tomorrow it is off to help Jeff and Ericka paint, move the furniture and rip up carpet. We have loved spending time with them and the boys. This has been a GREAT week for us and we hope yours has been just as exciting. LOVE you all!
MOM

1 comment:

The Perry's said...

I can't believe Kendel had strep again...poor girl!! We took Sawyer in on Halloween for his checkup and he had it too. I hope he doesn't follow Kendel's lead and get it once more though. Glad to hear that you are also having some fun- We are sending our love. Miss you guys.