Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Miss LILY, to the Rescue!

Mitchell has been extremely shy at church the last 3 weeks and I have been attending Sunbeam class. In an attempt to help him feel more comfortable, one of the 6 little girls in his class, agreed to come over for a play date. I hope this works because, even though I love Mitchell, I would rather go to RS. They had a good time together and the next morning I was asked, "what time is Lily coming over".
Mom
This is my friend Lily! We are holding up the ceiling and it worked. We are very strong. I met Lily at church ,we are both Sunbeams. I like Lily a lot, she is funny! We played Wii, basketball hoop and in my room. I can't wait for Lily to come and play again maybe next time we can play Wii all day and have a snack. THANKS Lily for coming over to play, it was SUPER FUN!
MITCHELL

No comments: