Last Sunday was the primary sacrament meeting program. It brought tears to my eyes to hear the songs and to watch my three share their little testimonies. For the two weeks prior to the program, Aunt Paula worked really hard to help Konnor, Kendel and Mitchell memorize their parts. They got them perfected and even went to their last practice the Saturday before the big event. Even though I told Paula that Mitchell would probably get scared and decide he really didn't want to go through with it, she didn't believe me and had great confidence in him. Konnor got up and said his part without looking at anyone. Kendel got up and said her part just above a whisper. It was fun to watch them and Kendel even commented that sacrament meeting didn't last as long as it usually does! (Go Figure, I felt the same way.) So now, did Mitchell say his part or not? Let me know your guess and then I will tell you if Aunt Paula or I won the battle of "Who Knows Mitchell Better".
Mom


No comments:
Post a Comment